Primrose Cottage; started life originally in 1898 as the Station Master’s office, Ticket Hall and Waiting Room. The original waiting rooms are now tastefully and sympathetically converted into a very comfortable and inviting country cottage with a warm and homely feel. Sleeping 4+Cot. The views and sunsets across the Whitwell Valley are outstanding.
Whitwell is renowned for its unrivaled beauty, an outstanding holiday destination throughout the year, and our self catering cottages are an increasingly popular choice of holiday accommodation.
- Two Bedrooms (Double Bed in one, two single beds in the second bedroom)
- Fitted kitchen incl Washer/Dryer Machine, Dishwasher
- Fridge Freezer, Electric Cooker, Microwave
- Tea Towels, Oven Gloves
- Highchair / Cot and linen available
- Shower (over the bath)
- Towels provided (beach towels not included)
- Complimentary Toilet Tissue and Kitchen Roll
- All bed linen provided
- Bed guard on request
- Heating throughout
- TV, DVD, Wireless Broadband plus all the usual refinements
- BBQ on request
- Change over day on Friday
There is a family pub nearby which is a 5 minute walk and local shops and post office are only a 5 minute drive to Niton. The local area is ideal for coastal walks or across the downs.
Primrose Cottage is in a quiet, picturesque country setting, being one of 2 cottages surrounded by fields. It is ideal for children or well-trained pets as access is by a private driveway and so is away from road traffic. The views from Whitwell are truly wonderful and the area is rich in country roads, in a setting perfect for walking, fishing and exploring…all in the theme of an old island railway.